For everyone, the wood pellet machine should not be a strange thing. The so-called hardwood pellet mill is a device that makes wood chips, straw and other raw materials into biomass fuel pellets, which realizes the reuse of resources.
Its appearance conforms to the needs of environmental protection of the times, and naturally it has also been recognized by the general public. Today, the editor will share with you the raw materials that can be processed by the hardwood pellet mill.
1. Raw materials that can be processed by hardwood pellet mill:
(1) Residues of crops: including cotton straw, wheat straw, rice straw, corn straw, corn cob and some other cereal straws, etc. Among them, corn cob can be used as the main raw material for the production of xylitol, furfural and other chemical products; various straws such as corn stalk, wheat orange, cotton stalk can be processed and mixed with resin to make fiber board; straw can also be directly returned to the field as fertilizer, etc.
(2) Wood chips: The particle size of wood chips is very good. The pellets made from wood chips have stable yield, smooth pellets and high hardness.
(3) Small shavings: Because the particle size is relatively large, it is not easy to enter the wood pellet machine, and it needs to be crushed before use.
(4) Sand light powder in board factory and furniture factory: sand light powder has a light proportion and is easy to block. It is recommended to mix wood chips together for granulation, and the proportion can be about 50% to achieve the best effect.
(5) Leftovers of wooden boards and wood chips: The leftovers of wooden boards and wood chips can only be used after being crushed.
(6) Fibrous material: The length of the fiber should be controlled, and the general length should not exceed 5mm.
In the working process of the hardwood pellet mill, the physical molding of the fiber material is entirely dependent on the physical molding of the fiber material without adding any binder. The main components of biomass raw materials such as straw and wood chips are cellulose, hemicellulose, lignocellulose and its resin, wax and so on.
Among the above components, lignocellulose is widely considered to be the best intrinsic binder in living organisms. When the temperature reaches about 70℃~110℃, the lignocellulose will become soft and the adhesive force will begin to increase.
At this time, a certain pressure is exerted on the outside, which can make it closely bond with cellulose, hemicellulose, etc., directly with biomass pellets are glued to each other. After cooling, the strength increases, and rod-shaped, small-block and granular biomass solid fuel can be obtained.
2. Contribution of hardwood pellet mill to environmental protection
Hardwood pellet mill is a kind of biomass pellet machine. It mainly uses agricultural and forestry wastes such as branches and sawdust as raw materials, and processes them into shaped biomass pellet fuel, which is used in various industries.
As people put forward higher requirements for daily life and production, the hardwood pellet mill has obtained a broader development space, and its functions have also been improved, and at the same time, the development and application fields will be expanded.
The biomass pellet fuel produced by the hardwood pellet mill has the characteristics of clean combustion, high efficiency and energy saving, and environmental protection. Industrial waste has very high environmental protection value, and at the same time saves resources. With the improvement of people’s environmental protection concept, the production technology of wood pellet machine is further developed, and its functions are gradually diversified, which not only realizes turning waste into treasure, but also improves the value of crops, but also promotes the ecological environment and drives economic development.
- Advantages of sawdust hardwood pellet mill:
- It can process various wood chips, straw, chaff and other raw materials;
- High output, low energy consumption, low noise, low failure rate, strong fatigue resistance, and continuous production;
- Using various molding technologies such as cold pressing and extrusion molding, the biomass pellets have a beautiful appearance and compact structure;
- Using special high-quality materials and advanced connecting shaft transmission device, key components are made of high-quality alloy steel and wear-resistant materials, with long service life.
- The difference between hardwood pellet mill and feed pellet machine:
When buying a hardwood pellet mill, many consumers will accidentally buy the wrong one and buy an animal feed pellet machine. RICHI Machinery reminds you that although hardwood pellet mill and feed pellet machine are both pellet machines, their application scope is different, so the difference is quite obvious.
- In terms of feeding method, the mold of the hardwood pellet mill is laid flat, the mouth is upward, and the material directly enters the pelletizing mold from top to bottom, while the mold of the feed pellet machine is firmly placed;
- When pressing, the wood pellet mill machine rotates the pressing wheel and the mold is fixed, so the pellets will not be crushed twice, while the feed pellet machine rotates the mold, the pressing wheel is fixed, and the output of the feed is relatively high;
- In terms of structure, the hardwood pellet mill belongs to the vertical ring die pellet machine. They are divided by the pressing wheel, so the stability is higher. The feed pellet machine is a horizontal ring die pellet machine, and the pelleting chamber is sealed.
In addition, there are many differences between hardwood pellet mills and feed pellet machines, and consumers must distinguish them correctly.
The use of wood pellets not only solves the storage of waste, but also brings new benefits. RICHI Pellet Machinery is a professional manufacturer of hardwood pellet mills, biomass pellet machines and sawdust pellet machines. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory!